HSTouch is HomeSeer's official free mobile app for use with all HS3 and HS3PRO-powered home automation systems (including HomeTrollers™). HSTouch provides quick and easy remote access using HomeSeer's free "MyHomeSeer-Remote" cloud-based remote access service.
Compatible with Android 2.1 or later.
Standard HSTouch Mobile App Functions:
• Monitor & Control Lighting and Other Devices
• Monitor & Control Thermostats
• Monitor & Control Door Locks
• Monitor & Control Cameras (including Pan/Tilt types)
• Monitor Weather Forecast
• Monitor Energy Consumption
• Launch Pre-defined Automation Events
• Any HS3 or HS3PRO-powered HomeSeer system (including all HomeTrollers)
• Free HSTouch Server plug-in
• Free MyHomeSeer-Remote cloud-based account
• Free HSTouch client app (installed on the Android mobile device(s) of your choice)
• Ensure that the HSTouch server plug-in is installed and enabled on your HomeSeer system
• Register for a Free MyHomeSeer-Remote account and add your HomeSeer license codes to that account
• Download and install the Free HSTouch app on your Android mobile device(s)
• Launch HSTouch on your device and access the settings. Click on "MyHomeSeer" and enter your MyHomeSeer username and password
• Run the app and connect using MyHomeSeer. Your system should now be accessible!
An optional software tool ("HSTouch Designer") allows the mobile app to be fully customized with your choice of backgrounds, buttons, graphics and other design elements. Visit HomeSeer's website for details.
All HomeSeer systems are compatible with the industry's most popular products and technologies including Z-Wave, Insteon, X10, UPB and much more.
Version 184.108.40.206 fixes some bugs and includes new screen layouts
Version 220.127.116.11 adds support for MyHomeSeer remote access service, bug fixes
Version 18.104.22.168 adds a range to status colors/images
Version 22.214.171.124 fixes some reported bugs
Version 126.96.36.199 fixes an issue where connection #3 was not working.