This version is being phased out. Please uninstall and install AnyConnect ICS+ (this is required for Android 5.0 Lollipop support).
Note that the Android images must be official carrier or HTC provided versions, and not home-brew or third-party builds of Android.
Cisco AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from HTC Android devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity. Through the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS), TCP-based applications and latency-sensitive traffic (such as voice over IP [VoIP]) are provided an optimized communication path to corporate resources. Additionally, AnyConnect support IPsec IKEv2 with Next Generation Encryption.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-mobile-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
As of November 2014, new license options (Plus/Apex) are available for purchase. These licenses include Mobile support. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
The ASA requires an AnyConnect Mobile license (L-ASA-AC-M-55XX=), as well as either an AnyConnect Essentials (L-ASA-AC-E-55XX=) or AnyConnect Premium Clientless SSL VPN Edition (L-ASA-AC-SSL-YYYY=) license, where XX is the last two digits of your ASA model number and YYYY is the number of simultaneous users. AnyConnect Mobile and Essentials licenses are enabled per ASA, there is no per user charge for either of these licenses.
- Automatically adapts its tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized connection for TCP-based application access and latency-sensitive traffic, such as VoIP traffic
- IPsec/IKEv2 also available
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administrator-controlled split / full tunneling network access policy
- Trusted Network Detection
- Localizes according to the device's language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization's support department. If you are a System Administrator, please contact your designated support point of contact. Please note that this version of AnyConnect has not been tested on WiMax or WiBro networks and may experience issues on those networks.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to "Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs" and choose "Feedback to Cisco" with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
Release Notes: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect30/release/notes/rn-ac3.0-android.html
User Guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect30/user/xmart/b_Android_User_Guide.html
Join Google+ Community
Opt-In (or Out):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.cisco.anyconnect.vpn.android.htc - HTC AnyConnect
Report issues to [email protected]
No TAC support.