HttpReadyNas is a handy and fast app for exploring your ReadyNAS http shares. Designed for the ReadyNAS Duo v1, to explore and download your files on a read-only share. This app has to work on all ReadyNAS sparc systems like, ReadyNAS NV + v1, ReadyNAS Duo v1 and ReadyNAS 1100.
I developped this app because my Android phone always fails to download from my ReadyNAS Duo v1 in the default browser. If you ever have had the same problem then this app is your solution!
• With support for up to 5 http shares.
• Protect app with a password.
• Explore your files and folders in a quick list view.
• See file properties such as file name, content-type, size and modification date.
• Download your files to a specified folder on your internal sd storage.
• Open file after downloading, If file type is not recognized, you can try to open the file as text, image, video or audio.
• Share button to quickly share a url to the file.
• App startup option, open app in last opened share.
• More options visible when one of the following file managers is installed: AndExplorer, ES File Explorer, OI File Manager or Blackmoon File Browser
• No advertising or other junk and no information is sent back!
This app is not made by NETGEAR. This app was created by Michael Letsch.
This app has been tested only on the ReadyNAS Duo v1 and is still in beta version, if you have comments or suggestions for this app please leave a comment.
* v0.98 Update1-9-13
-Small bug fixed.
* v0.97 Update17-5-13
-Login bug fixed for android 4.1+, HTC One, Galaxy 4
* v0.96 Update 6-4-13
-Removes minor flaws
* v0.95 Update 2-4-13
-Added Redownload button after downloading a file.
-Added open download folder butten after downloading a file.
-Added support for Blackmoon File Browser intents.