HTTrack is a free software (GPL) offline browser utility, allowing you to download (copy) a website from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting html, images, and other files from the server to your device.
HTTrack arranges the original site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the "mirrored" website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online.
HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads.
(This is the Android version of the popular Website Copier.)
Please report bugs/issues (and crashes if any!), THANKS IN ADVANCE! ◕‿◕
Release based on the official 3.48 trunk, fully-featured.
• Fixed clean wiping other projects!
• Fixed crash
• Attempt to workaround KitKat SDCard ussues
• Fixed crash in hts_gethostbyname2
• Ability to select projects & save default preferences
• Fixed random crash during mirror
• Fixed crash on tablet in options panel
• Optimized engine
• Storage location can be changed
• Localized to 29 languages, https/IPv6/Unicode