Hudson Mills Metropark guide by Exploration Guides.
This app is everything you need to visit Hudson Mills Metropark, located just northwest of Ann Arbor, Michigan. Whether you're hiking, canoeing, biking, in-line skating, cross-country skiing, bird watching, or exploring, Exploration Guides' Hudson Mills Metropark gives you everything you need to make the most of your visit.
* Full, surveyed trail maps - almost 10 miles!
* Suggested trails
* Favorite trail: pick a trail and it highlights on the map
* GPS navigation - includes the ultimate "You are here!"
* Electronic compass
* Camera integration: take pictures and send to email, FaceBook, and more
* Major points of interest, including Exploration Guides' custom web pages with all the information you'll need
* View maps with either the standard Google Maps view, or areal photography/satellite view
* Park your car, touch the screen, and your car appears on the map. Never lose your car again! (yes, you can use this outside the park, too!)
* Check current weather, or the 10-day forecast for the park
* Get turn-by-turn directions to the park with Google Navigation
We're all explorers. You just need the right guide!
v2.0 uses the new, shared EGMaps engine
* All EGMaps apps use the same engine, so you only have to download and store the code once
-- Saves space
-- Saves time
-- Saves download charges
* Adds terrain maps
* Runs faster
* Faster updates to EGMaps for new features and bug fixes
* New EGMaps engine will also allow free, map-based apps from others - including you!
v2.1 incorporates changes required to release EGMaps for public use. Note: EGMaps favorite trail bug has been fixed.