Hue Pro is a new way to use your Philips Hue lighting system. It provides all the features of the native Philips Hue Android application, such as lighting presets. But it can also be used for scheduling events with alarms and timers. By scheduling an event you can set light presets to come on (or off) at a specific time in the future!
Hue Pro is designed to make using your Hue lighting system much easier and more convenient. With Hue Pro's Wifi Detection, you can have your lights turn on to a preset of your choice as you walk in your home's door! Or turn off as you leave! (These features have been moved to a separate app called Hue Pro Tasker. Check it out!)
With Hue Pro, you can even control your lights away from home! (Forwarding port 80 on your router to the bridge) Documentation on how to do this is inside the application!
NEW: Hue Pro Lava Lamp! Turn your room into a live lava lamp! Take full control of your Hue lighting system with everything at your finger tips.
NEW: Music mode! Have Hue Pro listen to your music through your microphone and change the lights to the beat!
- Lighting presets
- Create alarms and timers
- Wifi Detection
- Control your lights away from home
- Widget control
- Light grouping
- Lava lamp (in-app purchase)
- Music integration (in-app purchase)
- Export / import settings
- Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy S3
- Droid 4
- Droid RAZR MAXX
- Original Droid
- Transformer Tablet
Contact Hue Pro at [email protected]
with comments, concerns, and suggestions!
1.8.0, 1.8.1, 1.8.2, 1.8.3
- Created new Tasker app! Hue Pro Tasker is now in the Google Play store. Check it out!
- Added copy/paste colors from bulbs. Long press the bulb name in the edit preset & edit bulb screens
- Added support for renaming bulbs. Long press the bulb name in the bulb edit screen.
- Added landscape support.
- Widgets are now toggleable. Click the widget twice to turn the same lights off.
- Lots and lots of small fixes.