NOTE: To use this app, a qualifying HumanaVitality plan is required.
HumanaVitality® is a wellness and rewards program. It will put you on the path to healthier living whether you’re a fitness buff, just working on losing a few pounds, or training for your first 5K race.
CONNECT: Connect a variety of devices and apps to record your progress.
CHALLENGES: Delivering a healthy dose of competition to you and your co-workers!
- Step Challenge. Create or join a team, connect your pedometer, and see who can walk the most!
- Weight Loss Challenge. Compete against co-workers in a Sponsored challenge or create your own Community challenge and compete against friends and family. The challenge is based on percentage of weight-lost -- not pounds. Your weight will never be shown to other users.
ACTIVITIES: Earn points for the following!
- Athletic event. Compete in an event such as a mini marathon.
- Get a flu shot. The flu vaccine is your best protection against getting the flu.
- Sports league. A great way to stay fit, have fun and earn points.
- Blood donation. The decision to donate your blood can save a life.
- CPR certification. CPR is easy to learn, and you could save someone's life.
- First Aid certification. Get certified in First Aid. Every second counts in an emergency.
- Fitness Habit. Start your new fitness habit and submit photo proof.
- Sleep Diary. Sleep 7+ hours and log your progress with a device.
- Weekly Log - Track weight or food with a variety of apps.
- Daily Health Quiz. Test your health knowledge with Health IQ.
HEALTH ASSESSMENT: Now you can complete your Humana Vitality Health Assessment one section at a time (instead of all at once)
VITALITY AGE: Answer enough Health Assessment questions and you’ll unlock your Vitality Age, a number that tells you if your body is living younger or older than your actual age.
Whether you prefer desktop, your phone's mobile browser or our mobile app, you have the ability to manage your health and wellness via HumanaVitality.
While each experience provides the tools to make strides towards your personal goals, each experience slightly differs.
To optimize the mobile experience – the Health Assessment is separated into different sections. We recommend completing each section to yield the best recommendations.
- You can now connect to S Health to track Steps, Sleep, Food & Weight (S Health is now available for many devices other than Samsung! Check the Google Play store to see if your phone is compatible).
- Added more items to the Mall: Macy's, Target, iTunes and Fangango gift cards!
- Added access the HumanaVitality Community - ask questions, get answers, learn about HumanaVitality, make connections, get inspired!
- Added a new Fitness Habit: Visit a Park
- Various bug fixes & improvements