An Android Market Featured Game! An OpenFeint Top Pick! A Top 100 Game! Get it now to find out what all the buzz is about!
ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME AT $0.99!
Embark on an epic journey to save the Earth from the wrath of invading aliens! When aliens begin their attack, you must use your skills to fend them off with 17 unique and brilliantly animated humans ranging from flamethrowers to attack helicopters! Immerse yourself in 5 beautifully rendered locations as you unlock characters and fight off 9 different types of encroaching aliens. Fight your way through day and night against aliens that do everything from cloak themselves, walk slowly like zombies, and fly above your defenders.
Try your skills at Unlimited Mode and see how long you can last against an unlimited flow of aliens. Meteors rain from the sky destroying both humans and aliens, making you stay on your toes!
With Open Feint, you can unlock achievements and compare your scores with friends as well as the rest of the world. Featuring 23 achievements and more on the way, Humans vs. Aliens plants you against your friends, and will keep you busy for a long time to come.
If you previously purchased Humans vs Aliens, please contact us at the email below to get free updates.
If you are running a custom ROM, please contact us with any problems so we can investigate. Please note an Error 18 is an Android Market error out of our control.
Epic Applications is a trusted developer of over 25 mobile applications for BlackBerry and Android, including the 2009 Best Game of the Year and 2010 Best Game of the Year runner-up as voted on by the largest BlackBerry community on the planet!
- New Game Mode! Unlimited mode puts you against an unlimited barrage of aliens to see how long you can last! 5 new achievements and a leaderboard!
- Meteors now can fall from the sky to destroy aliens or take out humans.
- Improved memory management: optimized and reduced FCs
- Health meters for humans!
- Fix for Last Chance and Musical Chairs achievements which prevented them from being unlocked
- New crash animations for spaceships and Chopper!
- Restarting campaign fix