The New Era of GPS - Use the HUNT App as a fully functioning GPS on your phone. View private and public land ownership, hunting units, roads and trails, real-time weather and much more! Turn your phone into a dedicated GPS with offline saving, tracking, and more!
Voted the #1 Hunting App by Game and Fish Magazine and used by over 1,500 State Game Wardens and other government employees throughout the nation. The HUNT App has been featured in Field and Stream, Outdoor Life, American Hunter and countless other magazines as a must have tool for any hunter.
Use the HUNT App combined with the GPS in your Phone or Tablet to view hunting specific map layers, while knowing your location relative to public and private property boundaries, hunting unit boundaries and more! Save satellite imagery, topo basemaps, and critical hunting specific layers for offline use. HUNT Smarter with the confidence you are using the most accurate, up-to-date, reliable and most trusted land ownership maps available! Scout at home, find new properties, plan your hunt, then head out to your new favorite stand.
• NO ADS
• Aerial Imagery, 24K Topo maps and many more Basemaps
• Hunting Units and Game Management Units (GMU) for general game species in all 50 states. (for example, in Wyoming you will see Antelope, Deer, and Elk)
• Mark Waypoints with icons or photos to help you navigate back to your vehicle, camp, hunt stand, or blinds.
• Easily measure distances between treestands and blinds with the draw tool.
• Measure Acreage with the Shape tool to easily measure food plots.
• Track the distance, duration and speed of your hunt with the tracking tool.
• National Forest Roads and Motor Vehicle Use Map Roads and Trails.
• Points of Interest and Geographic Features.
While the App and many of its features are free. You will start a free Premium State Membership trial when you install the App. This allows you to try our full featured State Membership for 7 days
PREMIUM STATE MEMBERSHIP FEATURES:
onXmaps also provides Premium Memberships for each state. By purchasing a state membership you have access to our proprietary maps developed by our GIS team. Get the same great features of the free HUNT App but with the additional benefits of:
• Public land like Forest Service, BLM, Wildlife Management Areas, State and County land, Timber Lands, and more!
• Landowner names with property boundaries in available counties*
• Landowner Name, Address, City, and State along with property boundaries.
• Search by landowner name to scout and look for new areas to hunt.
• Save land ownership, critical hunting layers, and Basemaps for use when you are out of cell phone coverage.
• GMUs or Hunting Units for as many different species and special hunt types for that state (for example, in Wyoming you will see Antelope, Bighorn Sheep, Bison, Black Bear, Elk, Moose, Mountain Lion, Mule Deer, Mountain Goat, Turkey, White Tailed Deer, and Wolf)
• Possible Access Lands for Walk-In areas, Access Yes!, Block Management Areas and huntable private lands open to the public.
• Nationwide Road and Trails
• Section Lines and Numbers
* Private landownership information may not be available for all counties. View the county coverage layer in the Complimentary Layers Menu to view on the Map.
The HUNT App uses the GPS built into your Phone or Tablet to display your location on the map. Cellular network coverage is NOT needed to use this app and the GPS functionality. Tile saving technology allows you to save basemaps and other key map layers for use when you are away from cellular network coverage.
As land ownership and other map data change we update the map data on our servers. The new map data will automatically load to the HUNT App without you having to do anything!
If you have feedback, a problem, or want to request new features please contact us. Reach our Customer Experience team via email at [email protected]
• USA Roads - This new layer shows the millions of miles of roads that traverse the US in a seamless nationwide network.
• USA Trails - This unique data layer shows over 400,000 miles of trails in a seamless nationwide network.
• Both meticulously assembled by the onXmaps GIS team from hundreds of sources.
• Fixed bug causing Layers not to show
• Fixed problems with Waypoints
• Added ability to report map errors. For more information, go to the help menu and select "Report Map Error"