For those annoying potholes, damaged street signs, and other local issues, the HSV Connect app makes reporting a problem to City Hall easier than ever. This app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of common quality-of-life conditions to choose from in your service request. Uploading a photo with your report also helps the City quickly identify the problem. The mobile app can be used for a variety of issues such as graffiti, street maintenance, street light issues, damaged trees, parking meters, and garbage collection. Residents can track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted and learn when they have been resolved.
- Improved report submission behavior
- Improved report draft behavior
- New flagging feature for issue content review
- Improved messages for "no issues nearby"
- Several bug fixes
– Improved behavior for draft reporting
– Fixed bug with notice for "no issues nearby"
– Improved messaging and retry options when network inaccessible
– Updated about page