For those annoying potholes, damaged street signs, and other local issues, the HSV Connect app makes reporting a problem to City Hall easier than ever. This app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of common quality-of-life conditions to choose from in your service request. Uploading a photo with your report also helps the City quickly identify the problem. The mobile app can be used for a variety of issues such as graffiti, street maintenance, street light issues, damaged trees, parking meters, and garbage collection. Residents can track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted and learn when they have been resolved.
- Newly redesigned and rebuilt Hunstville Connect app for Android
- Brand new interface with rich content and integrated maps
- Better way managing places and seeing what's nearby
- See more information on issues for each location
- New "report an issue" flow with native location services
- Lots of speed improvements