For those annoying potholes, damaged street signs, and other local issues, the HSV Connect app makes reporting a problem to City Hall easier than ever. This app uses GPS to recognize your location and gives you a menu of common quality-of-life conditions to choose from in your service request. Uploading a photo with your report also helps the City quickly identify the problem. The mobile app can be used for a variety of issues such as graffiti, street maintenance, street light issues, damaged trees, parking meters, and garbage collection. Residents can track the status of reports they or other members of the community have submitted and learn when they have been resolved.
- Auto-populate summary field with request type
- Avoid full-screen keyboard input in landscape orientation
- Improved reporting experience, w/ busy indicator
- Improved background task experience, w/ dimmed screen
- Improved stability during configuration changes
- Fixed crash when report is moderated
- Improved login handling during status changes