Huron Meadows Metropark guide by Exploration Guides.
This app is everything you need to visit Huron Meadows Metropark, located between Ann Arbor and Brighton, Michigan. Whether you're hiking, canoeing, cross-country skiing, bird watching, or exploring, Exploration Guides' Huron Meadows Metropark gives you everything you need to make the most of your visit.
* 13 km of fully surveyed trail maps
* Suggested trails
* Favorite trail: pick a trail and it highlights on the map
* GPS navigation - includes the ultimate "You are here!"
* Electronic compass
* Camera integration: take pictures and send to email, FaceBook, and more
* Major points of interest, including Exploration Guides' custom web pages with all the information you'll need
* View maps with either the standard Google Maps view, or areal photography/satellite view
* Park your car, touch the screen, and your car appears on the map. Never lose your car again! (yes, you can use this outside the park, too!)
* Check current weather, or the 10-day forecast for the park
* Get turn-by-turn directions to the park with Google Navigation
We're all explorers. You just need the right guide!
v2.0 uses the new, shared EGMaps engine
* All EGMaps apps use the same engine, so you only have to download and store the code once
-- Saves space
-- Saves time
-- Saves download charges
* Adds terrain maps
* Runs faster
* Faster updates to EGMaps for new features and bug fixes
* New EGMaps engine will also allow free, map-based apps from others - including you!
v2.1 incorporates changes required to release EGMaps for public use. Note: EGMaps favorite trail bug has been fixed.