Hyper3DPhone is a simple application for taking hyperstereoscopic pictures (pictures with exaggerated 3D effect) using TWO phones linked by Bluetooth.
The application must be installed on both phones.
1. Activate Bluethooth on both phones.
2. Start the application and open the "Settings" screen.
3. Select one phone as the 'L'eft camera and the other as the 'R'ight camera.
4. Select the camera (if more than one), the picture size and the folder where the pictures will be saved.
5. Validate the "Settings" screen.
6. Make one of the phone "discoverable" (use the menu command).
7. On one of the phone use the "Connect to other device" menu command, select the other phone and wait for both phones to be interconnected.
8. Now, use the button on either phone to take a picture on both devices at the same time.
See http://www.stereoscopie.fr/tech/Hyper3DPhone.php?l=EN for more information.
Compatibility with Android 2.2.