"HyperDia for Android" is an application which offers the route and the timetable of the railway and the aviation of Japan.
Due to various reasons, this app is now released on the Google Play Store in 34 countries.
Please click on the following URL to find out if it is available in your country.
*** Notice ***
We are sorry to inconvenience you, but this app does not support Android 6.0 at the moment.
Also, the new IC card fare is in preparation.
- Nearest station search by GPS. - Please allow the app to use your location.
- Save as search history.
- Set up to 3 via stations.
- Get links to map, rent-a-car and hotel reservation.
- Multi-language (English or Japanese). - Please tap "Menu" -> "Options" -> "Language Settings".
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
- Japan Rail Pass search.
- Set your favorite stations.
- You must accept "End-User License Agreement (EULA)" to use this app.
- For Android developers, you are able to launch this app with intent filters. As for details, please tap "Menu" -> "About HYPERDIA" -> "Help".
Sep. 30 2013 - Ver1.3.0
Add-on features (in-app purchase) are available.
Dec. 21 2011 - Ver1.2.1
Fix language settings bug for Android OS 3.x and 4.x.
Oct. 4 2011 - Ver1.2.0
New support for re-searching your journey from the search history list.
New support for multi-language GUI via "Menu" -> "Options" -> "Languege Settings".
Minor bug fixes.
Change our company name from "Hitachi Information Systems, Ltd." to "Hitachi Systems, Ltd.".