I-Am — there are a lot of people close to you who are ready to chat, share and like photos, discover new people.
Install the app, create profile, and you will see the people next to you. You can search people among those you have common interests with. I see you find someone interesting. Do not delay, open chat and write to him or her. Send photos and gifts, share your location and like photos!
Talk with those who are nearby but do not forget about the super power of the app we call it "flight"! Tap on an airplane icon and “fly” anywhere in the world. Talk about wines with the French, about kayaking with Eskimos and rabbits with Australians. You can also plan a cool journey, via local residents help, your new friends in I-Am.
Organize your space by creating circles, for example, the circle "Family" shows you where's your brother or wife (do not forget to invite them to the application), the circle "friends" is for those you can go to the cinema with or hanging around.
New feature: events’ feed. You can post there about the events around create occasions for communicating with friends and interesting acquaintances.
We have only two main rules :
- There should be a picture of you on your profile picture, not the pictures from the Internet. We remove all pictures that are not photos – this is no fun to communicate with the logo of Mercedes.
- More humor and wit in the chat! Don’t be boooooreing :)
I-Am supports authorisation via Facebook and Google+. Chats work as quickly and convinient as Viber, WhatsApp and Telegram do. You can also dictate a voice message in I-Am – communication as simple as it ever can be!
Users say: “I-Am - it's a great cure for boredom".
There are more than 500 000 users in I-Am you won’t be bored. And do not forget to invite your friends in I-Am – more people, more fun!
– Add new language localization
– Audio messages format was changed, so you can hear each other better;
– bug fixing
– We made a few improvements for you
– We improved location determining for some devices as we experienced some issues. It works now even with GPS off, so it’s good for smartphone battery.
– It’s much easier to contact us now: follow our Google+ community and leave your feedbacks, suggestions and questions.