The i-net HelpDesk is the service management solution for SMEs. Suitable for internal support, an ITIL service desk or ticketing system for the external customer support.
This app is specifically designed for supporters during mobile use. They can thus be directly at the customer site and view and edit orders.
- Log in as supporter or dispatcher
- Access to requests and inquiries according to configured permissions
- Display details of the requests, including the processing steps
- Answer requests by email
- Edit requests (e.g. edit, finish, re-submit, set appointments …)
- Enable the customer to sign a processing step
- Variable view of requests (grouping, sorting)
- Create new requests
- Escalate requests to other resources
- Add, view and download attachments
- Search for requests (open and completed)
To use the mobile i-net HelpDesk you need a wireless- or internet-connection (eg via VPN) to reach your i-net HelpDesk server.
CHECK OUT THE I-NET HELPDESK
You can try the mobile i-net HelpDesk simple and free. We offer you a demo instance on the internet that can be selected in the app at startup.
If you want to test the i-net HelpDesk server internally, and with your data, you can download the software free as a trial version from our website www.inetsoftware.de/de/helpdesk. The trial version is limited to 60 days and has no restrictions during this period.
We are always available for questions, suggestions and any problems you may encounter! You can reach us by email directly from the settings of the app.
During the 60-day trial period of the i-net HelpDesk you will also receive free telephone support.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS
- read your contacts: Find local contacts that have additional email adresses or telefon numbers to be displayed within the details of e.g. a supporter.
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Allows to write downloaded attachments to the device file system or SD card.
- add or remove accounts: The HelpDesk app adds an account to the device and is able to remove it.
- create accounts and set passwords: The connections settings are stored securely as an account on the device.
- find accounts on the device: Allows to read the HelpDesk account data that was stored on the device.
- full network access: Allows the communication with a HelpDesk server via internet.
- view network connections: In case of errors, provides the possibility to display whether neither a WLAN nor a e.g. 3G connection is active.
- test access to protected storage: Allows to test if there is a file system to download an attachment to.
*** For explanation of the new required permissions, have a look at the description section ***
- "Read text" function
- autocompletion for signers shown
- fixed switching to language, defined for a user
- fixed small bugs and crashes
- Android 4 Style Guides + layout for tablet
- account data stored
- open inquiries
- create, edit and dispatch inquiries
- change grouping
- manage attachments
- preview mode
- signing request
- escalate requests