The popular iPhone running app now available on Android!
i.Run is the next generation running coach for your phone!!
RUN LIKE A PRO!
i.Run provides all the information you need while running. Our stylish user interface combined with maximum ease of use create a new experience during your training!
- Accurate values for speed, pace per mile, average per mile, record per mile, distance, current altitude, burned calories as well as trip time. Units can be set to US or metric.
- Watch yourself automatically move on the map and zoom in on your run with mile markers (red line)
- Receive your trips via email (KML und GPX) and review them at home (e.g., with Google Earth) or share them with other runners. You can send the data after each ride or anytime later from your track history (e.g. when there is no cellular network available). For detailed analysis of your trips at home we recommend to upload your tracks to the portal www.gpsies.com at no charge.
- Suspend, pause, and resume for receiving calls or when you need to take a break
Based on countless tests and refinement we calculate all values with maximum precision of the built in GPS. It just works - out of the box.
For the full experience we recommend to use an armband for your Android Phone. That helps to easily check the map and your performance during a training. It also greatly improves GPS quality for highest precision.
BUT THERE IS ONE MORE THING!
A MAP! Including running trails! Even offroad you will not get lost while searching for a nice trail for your training: Somebody from the huge OpenStreetMap community has already been there and mapped the trail for you! A community of more than 150.000 people is constantly mapping trails around the globe!
i.Run stores map data that has been loaded once. That saves battery during a training and allows you to preload the map when you are running in an area with no cellular connection or abroad.
This really brings running to the next level! i.Run makes perfect use of what a SmartPhone can do with GPS, connectivity and an amazing display.
And watching your tracks at home is more fun then ever, especially after a hard workout!
GET FREE UPDATES SOON!
The i.Run user base is thrilled by the mapped running trails and the intuitive and sleek UI. Now it's your turn! Our team is eager to get your feedback and implement cool new stuff. We have cool stuff in the pipeline and all future updates will be for free!
- KML Tour-Import (E-Mail attachments, Browser and local files)
- Tour posts at Facebook and Twitter
- rendering of altitude trace (can be toggled in settings)
- improved keyboard handling
- fixed reported GPS issues
- bug fixes
- continuous recording of your training with the display turned off for up to 6 hours of battery life
- support for map zoom via multi-touch events (pinch)
- improved map response and loading times