1. User's position is determined via GPS and uploaded to the i.Timex server as a time and attendance record.
2. User may access their time and attendance records using this app.
3. If the network connection is unavailable when the user attempts to clock in, the time and position will be saved and uploaded to the server subsequently when network connection is available, and the time delay in uploading would be noted in the records.
4. Error rate of the position is between 0 - 1000m (more than 600m in China).
5. Currently available in Traditional Chinese only. English version will be available soon.
1. Requires Android 2.3.3 or later.
1. Location Services (GPS) must be turned ON and the Airplane mode must be turned OFF when using this app.
2. To register: register with your staff ID and password to link your account with your mobile phone. For the domain field, please fill in the external IP address or domain name of the machine with i.Timex installed e.g. szbtdemo.dipmap.com. Please use the port number of port opened for router mapping at the server end.
3. To deregister: when changing mobile phones, deregister with your linked phone to unlink your account with your phone. Once your deregistration has been approved, register using your new mobile phone. If you have lost your phone, please delete the MAC address of your account on the Staff Management of i.Timex at the server end.
4. To clock in: tap 'Clock In' and the app will locate your current position and display the address. You may now confirm the clock in by uploading the data or jump to a map to view your current position. If the Internet connection is not available, you will be asked whether or not you wish to save your current position for uploading at a later time.
5. To view records: you may view all of your time and attendance records including clock ins/clock outs recorded via a card reader. Records can be filtered according to year, month and date.
Please visit our corporate website at http://www.i-timex.com for our online demo and the latest product news and updates.