FULL GAME UPDATE ON 28 NOV 14
- Dear Guardians of the Skies,
- Thank you for your patronage. We wish to humbly appreciate your kind support and feedback - which has resulted in more than a million downloads on all three platforms (android, windows and iOS combined). Today is an apt day for us to humbly acknowledge your appreciation - Today, 8th October, 2014 is Air Force Foundation day. Today, the IAF turns 82.
- Similarly the GOTS game has grown as well - from 2 missions to all 10 missions as planned, encompassing wide scenarios such as - Special Ops in night environment, Combat Air Patrolling of home base, Air-to-Air Refuelling, Valley flying and Urban dogfighting - featuring many more aircrafts such as Mirage2000, C130 Hercules, Sepecat Jaguar, LCA-Tejas and Mi-35 Hind, with new arms and ammunitions like Air-to-air missiles, Chaff and Bombs, and an exciting cockpit view.
- Please refer the screenshots attached to get an insight into what speciality lies ahead.
- This is also a special time for the Indian-Air-Force. The 50th Anniversary of the 1965 Indian-Pakistan war - which saw many a Guardians stand tall, lies ahead. The IAF is gearing up to commemorate the events of the 1965 war - and has a calendar of events planned to remember and pay tribute to the Heroes as well as inaugurate new facilities as the IAF modernizes.
- As advised by the IAF, the phase 2 of the game, will be released along with one such event planned in November.
- We hope you appreciate the sentiment behind re-scheduling the release of rest of the game. We appreciate and deeply respect your patience.
- However, there are limited invites being sent out for participation in the beta program, where early enthusiasts can gain access to the game, test it out, and give their feedback which helps make the game even better. If you wish to participate, we request you to send an email to [email protected]
with subject - GOTS beta.
Once again, we appreciate your kind support, and wish you a happy 82nd IAF day.
= = = = = = = = = =
WANT TO BE A COMBAT PILOT? WANT TO FLY FOR INDIA?
This is the Official Indian Air Force 3D Air Combat Mobile Game. Live the life of an Indian Air Force Combat Pilot and Fly for India!
ONE OF THE MOST REALISTIC AIR COMBAT MOBILE GAME ON THE PLANET!
'Guardians' is the most realistic and graphic rich mobile air combat game on Android, which breaks the cliche by bringing the first Campaign based air combat game play on the mobile platform. It also sets new benchmark in graphic and game play optimization techniques and has the most elaborate collection of flying missions ever seen on a mobile platform.
- Very Realistic Mission Profiles
- Highly detailed aircraft models and other assets
- Featuring fighters, transport and helicopter aircraft of the IAF
- Easy to learn training mission for new flyers
- Ten Operational Missions featuring various IAF roles
- Advanced air combat depictions with modern air to air and air to ground weapons
- Uncluttered Head Up Display optimized to display relevant information
- Optimized for low to medium end smartphones
- First mobile game to be officially based on the Indian Air Force
Play the Game. Join the Mission!
- Optimised to run on 512 mb RAM devices as well.
- Various bug fixes.
- Will continue to address bugs, kindly report at [email protected]