The app is now open-source. Everyone is welcome to contribute. App source is available on this link:
If you having problems installing the app. Delete it, then re-install.
iAndroidQuran provides an easy and modern way to read Quran on Android system. It provides a nice interface and many features to make reading Quran on Android devices easier and simpler.
* NEW Recitation for 20 reciters added.
* Bookmarks feature. Long press to bookmark an Ayah
* 11 translations including Malay, Indonesian, Turkish, Norwegian, Farsi, Urdu, French, Dutch, Swedish and two English translations.
* Read Arabic text on devices that do not support Arabic language.
* Powerful search feature
* Store data on SD card (for android 2.2 and higher).
* Quran text is available in two languages (Arabic & English)
* Phonetic text is also available for non-Arabic speakers.
* Ability to switch Surah title language to Arabic, English or Phonetic.
* Ability to switch Quran text language to Arabic, English or Phonetic.
* Ability to display Arabic text with translation or phonetic
* Ability to switch font type for Arabic text (three fonts available currently) and Latin text (two fonts available).
* Ability to change font size to fit your device's screen.
* Ability to read Quran in full screen.
* Ability to view Quran text in portrait or landscape mode, with the ability to lock portrait mode.
* Free version will have a notification message that points to app page on Facebook.
App is tested on Android versions 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 and it worked fine. Also It was tested on Xperia X10, Xperia Arc, HTC desire, Galaxy S II and it worked flawlessly. Please contact me if you find any issues on your devices.
If you like the app you can follow the app's facebook page on this link:
Thank you all.
- Compatible with tablet and android ICS
- Improved user interface in home screen and display surah
- Improved Arabic support
- Recitation feature added
- Fixed Arabic font display on devices with no Arabic support.
- bookmarks feature
- Added 11 translations including Malay, Indonesian, Turkish, Norwegian, Farsi, Urdu, French, Dutch, Swedish and two English translations.