Intelligent Pool Control: Control your AquaLink® pool automation system anytime, anywhere.
You may connect to a virtual pool to experience iAquaLink in action by typing the word virtual into the email and password prompts at log-in (all lowercase). To control your pool requires an on-line iAquaLink™ device be physically installed to a working AquaLink® pool automation. Otherwise, this app cannot function. To log-in, set up a free user account by visiting http://www.iAquaLink.com.
Getting started with iAquaLink® is easy:
1. Have a pool professional install the iAquaLink® Web Connect Device to your AquaLink® pool automation system.
2. Ensure the iAquaLink™ device is on-line and communicating to the iAquaLink® server: the green LED on the iAquaLink™ device must turn on and stay illuminated.
3. Sign up for a free iAquaLink™ user account at http://www.iAquaLink.com to create your login (your email address) and your password.
4. Download this app, log in, and control your pool anytime, anywhere.
iAquaLink™ is available for virtually any Jandy or Zodiac AquaLink® controller – new or existing. Consult a qualified pool professional or licensed electrician familiar with pool automation systems for hardware recommendations and physical installation.
We cannot follow up with any issues posted here. For support, contact your pool professional, or go to the support tab at http://www.iAquaLink.com.
Zodiac® is a registered trademark of Zodiac International, S.A.S.U., used under license.
- Updated screen for setting temperatures
- New support for a Smart JVA
- Improved API performance
- Test account: User: virtual - Password: virtual
App allows for basic control features - for full control visit https://www.iaqualink.com/#/manage-pool from a Desktop Browser or Mobile Device Browser.