Safety Inspections are fast and easy with iAuditor from SafetyCulture.
Used to conduct over 25,000 safety inspections per day in over 80 countries, iAuditor is the world's most popular Inspection Checklist App.
Build your own forms in seconds, or browse through iAuditor's shared Public Library of over 40,000 inspection forms that users have shared and collaborated with to find ways of working smarter, and faster. That's now the world’s largest online repository of Safety Inspection Checklists.
Everyone from Government Agencies, Fire Departments and International Airlines right through to one-man tradespeople are working smarter and more efficiently with iAuditor.
More than just a checklist... Smart fields allow you to create actions for responses and build intelligence into your templates.
Here are some of the main features:
- Smart and Dynamic Fields
- Branching and nesting of sub-categories
- Drag and Drop editing interface
- Multiple sections within an audit
- Exporting in more than one type at once
- Tick boxes
- Up to five custom default responses
- Administrator controls to lock down cloud uploading
- Custom heading fields and email subject lines
- Default email address can be setup for all audits
- Time stamps and date stamps for sections
- Media Gallery
- Export Profiles
- Asset fields for regularly inspected items or equipment
- Follow up actions and scheduling
- Image annotation and mark-up
- Multiple Export formats (See below)
The app is free to use and export reports in PDF format. In order to access more advanced export formats, a small once-off payment is required, see in app for current local price. The exporting unlocks are as follows:
- Basic Exporting: DOCX (Word), iAuditor Template and CSV Formats
- Advanced Exporting: All the basic exporting options, XML, JSON (Coming soon), and WebDAV
Visit www.safetyculture.io/iauditor for more information.
- Improved: The sign up form, making it easier to sign up
- Improved: Audit saving stability
- Fixed: An issue with importing Templates with Smartfields via the CSV format