iCamSpy is the #1 mobile audio and video surveillance app on Google Play with more than 115.000 users!
• Connects your smartphone to any PC with webcam and microphone for live HD quality video and audio surveillance
• Works via WiFi or 2G / 3G / 4G from anywhere in the world
• Live video surveillance in true HD quality
• Audio eavesdropping
• Motion detection
• Surveillance video recording
• Instant sound and vibration alerts on your phone when motion is detected
• Email alerts with surveillance photos
• Save surveillance videos as evidence on your PC
• Save surveillance photos as evidence on your smartphone
• Perfect for 24 / 7 non-stop surveillance
• Super easy to use. The #1 on Google Play with 115,000 active users.
iCamSpy will turn your smartphone and any PC or notebook with webcam and microphone into a feature-rich mobile audio and video surveillance system with motion detection in less than 1 minute. On your smartphone, you can watch and listen in real-time to what is happening in your office or at home anytime, anywhere over WiFi or 2G / 3G / 4G mobile networks. Use iCamSpy as burglar alarm to protect your home and valuables, watch your baby and pets, spy on your friends and family or monitor your business in real-time.
"iCamSpy is the only app in existence that provides live video surveillance over 2G / 3G / 4G mobile networks! All other surveillance apps are limited to WiFi only."
The setup is very easy and only takes 1 minute. You don't need to know anything about hardware and networking. No need to install server software on the PC or configuring router ports. All you need is this app, a free iCamSpy account, the link to our online browser tool (http://www.icamspy.com) that serves the webcam video and audio stream from any PC to the iCamSpy app — and you're set.
ICAMSPY IS IN THE PRESS
PC-WELT says "iCamSpy rocks!" Rating: A-
Read the article here: http://www.pcwelt.de/apps/iCamSpy_Ueberwachungskamera-7507376.html
- Choose to connect to the surveillance PC via WiFi or 3G / 4G mobile network
- Improved instructions and troubleshooting guide
- Changes to UI
- We have changed to new powerful servers
- The connection is faster
- The 3G mode is faster
- Security update