Have both the best launcher in the market and the most modern look in your phone by combining GOLauncherEX and the most faithful ICS Android 4.0 theme.
THIS THEME FORCES NO PERMISSIONS TO RUN.
UNLIKE FREE THEMES, THERE ARE NO ADDS, NO PUSH NOTIFICATIONS, NO ADWARE.
IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE TO INSTALL ON YOUR DEVICE.
You need GO Launcher installed to use this theme.
For video tutorials on installation and configuration of the theme visit my site: http://rennlab.blogspot.com.es/
This theme is called Ice Cream Sandwich PLUS because its:
* The most realistic Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 theme for GO Launcher EX.
* Ice Cream Sandwich themed folder interface, appdrawer, dock,launcher menu, and icons.
* Includes the new stock icons that come with ICS.
* The only ICS theme with over 200 Icons in 84x84 size (instead of the standard 72x72) so you can use GOLauncher's "large size icons option" without loosing any definition and crispness of the icons that you would get with the standard 72x72 icons, or in HD screens resolutions.
* Includes the 12 official Ice Cream Sandwich wallpapers.
* Adapted to the latest GoLauncher version's UI changes.
This theme is compatible will all phone screen resolutions, and all android versions from 2.0 upwards.
For a step by step installation guide and other guides with pictures go to:
==== CONFIGURATION FOR BEST RESULTS ====
(The following instructions are available with pictures at:
****** Apply IceCream's Roboto font to GO Launcher
-> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Fonts -> Scan Fonts -> Select font -> select "Roboto-normal"
* If Roboto font is not present in phone then simply download and copy to GOLauncher font folder first:
-> Download fonts from http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=753937&d=1318996825
-> Extract and Copy font .ttf files to /sdcard/GOLauncherEX/fonts folder
(* this will not change your system's font or cause any conflicts, it will only change your launcher's font.)
****** To take advantage of the over 200 large 84x84 icons included in this theme, you can display the icons in 84x84 size on your screen instead of 72x72.
-> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Icons -> Icon size -> Large size
****** For tiddier effect when using large icons, decrease the size of the font of the screen's icons labels' as well:
-> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Font -> App name Size -> Custom -> 11 (recomended)
and make sure you have the background of the icon labels transparent
-> Preferences -> Screen settings -> App icon labels -> Show labels
****** In some devices some icons may not change automatically to the theme's own icons. To manually change those icons:
-> Tap and hold the icon while on the desk screen (will not work inside the AppDrawer) -> Select "Replace" -> select"Theme's icons"-> search and select the desired icon.
****** Auto hide screen page indicators so that they only show when you are actually scrolling to another screen page
-> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Indicator -> Screen indicator -> Auto-hide indicator
Thanks for your support!
Problems and Suggestions to: [email protected]
Follow us on:
v2.3 - Removed all permissions except vibrate.