iConnect@AMK is the latest initiative from Ang Mo Kio Town Council to connect with its residents. It is a free Android application (app) that allows residents to give on-the-spot maintenance feedback directly to the Town Council from his Android phone. Residents also have the added convenience of attaching an image or photograph along with the feedback.
The user-friendly iConnect@AMK interface also provides residents with contact information on our Town Council offices, service and conservancy charges and the latest happenings in and around the estate as well as submit suggestions under the new ‘Residents’ Suggestion Scheme’ to the Town Council to improve on its services to residents.
iConnect@AMK also provides information on Meet-the-People Session (MPS) for residents who wish to see their Member of Parliament (MP).
Download the free iConnect@AMK from Google Play NOW!
Another quality initiative by the Ang Mo Kio Town Council.
This release contains the following updates:
1) Fixes the crashing issue whenever a screenshot image is attached.
2) Fixes the crashing issue when app is unable to read an image.
3) Data Protection Clause added in the New Report screen.
4) 'Reported By' title removed from the Feedback Detail screen.
5) Updated the Recent Report screen to display 3 latest feedbacks per Division.
6) Updated Meet-the-People Session Information for Jalan Kayu.
7) Updated Service & Conservancy Charges.