Keep control over your music by managing your iTunes library remotely. You are now in constant contact with your player and its various features, like navigating through your playlists, changing tracks, adjusting the volume, etc. Thanks to iControl iTunes, all of this is possible anywhere in your home through a simple and intuitive interface suitable for your device (smartphone or tablet).
In order to offer a maximum of features, iControl iTunes requires the installation of a lightweight and discrete software utility on your Windows PC (XP, Vista, 7, 8) downloadable here: http://www.asafury.com/icit/download/. You can also control the volume of your computer, shut it down, open iTunes remotely and reconnect to iTunes automatically in case of unexpected Wi-Fi disconnections.
• Manage music, podcasts, CD and personal playlists
• Navigation grouped by titles, artists or albums
• Selection of the display order
• Searches among playlists by title, artist or album
• Volume control
• Equalizer adjustment
• Remote iTunes opening
• Connection to different libraries
• Direct connection to iTunes without any password
• Volume control of the computer
• Graphical interfaces for smartphones and tablets
• Automatic reconnection in case of network problems
• Shutting down the computer remotely
Now, you have control!
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc.