iConv can convert coordinates from/to Gauss Boaga, Cassini, UTM and latitude/longitude.
It also maintains a transformations report who contains all the data.
You can also acquire a fix from the GPS system evaluating the satellite status and the intensity of the signal.
The precision of the fixes acquired with the GPS system depends on the sensibility of your GPS and on the athmospheric conditions.
1) transformation between a reference system and another;
2) fix acquisition from GPS with bubble level and compass;
3) configuration of the emission origin of the Cassini-Soldner system;
4) Gauss-Boaga timezone configuration;
5) support for MGRS coordinate system;
6) Google Maps and OpenStreetMap integration.
Fixed MGRS conversion algorithm (3.9)
Coordinate output in decimal minutes (3.9)
Fixes for Android 2 based devices (3.8)
Fixes for Android 2 based devices (3.7)
Support for the WebMercator projection (3.5)
Sharing of conversion result (3.4)
Fixed settings screen. East and West were inverted in the Gauss-Boaga timezone settings (3.3)
Better graphics on the GPS screen (3.2)
From the GPS screen you can share the current position (3.2)