Who hates the drudgery of keeping those Daily Driver Logs? If so then this app is for you!!
Finally an easy, fun way to:
1. Keep your Logs up to date with 100% COMPLIANCE!!
2. Easily make changes to Daily Driver Status and “correct errors”
3. View your completed logs on the RODS chart display
4. Send your Logs by email
5. Document your inspection DVIR
6. Take pictures of failed checklist items and send them via email
7. KEEP ALL YOUR DATA 100% SAFE AND BACKED UP REAL TIME IN OUR CLOUD
iDDL is based on the FMCSA NorthAmerican Standard Hours of Service (HOS) and inspection rules. All FMCSA NorthAmerican Rules are available, AND you can change rules as needed to stay in total compliance! We also have all for Canadian Rules in the application.
The application is also configurable to US and Canada; Oil Field exceptions, Passenger Bus/Coaches, and Short Haul regulations. The Regulatory Compliance requirements published to force all CDL drivers to provide DDL and DVIR reports upon request to DOT officers both in the office from a website or while mobile via a hand held unit is handled seamlessly and effortlessly. An introductory guide is available from our website.
Call our Free Support line: 888-474-9284
With any questions, Suggests, or development requests
Keep track of your trucks, trackers, trailers, tankers and other equipment. And we have training videos on our website to learn how to use every feature. www.mobilewarrior.com
WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET STOPPED?
If you ever get stopped, simply show your completed (and even signed) Logs to the compliance officer right on your device (and we’ve never had a problem with this or you can email them right from your device.
So Here is Everything You Get:
• Daily Driver Logs rod chart
• Monthly summary and hours left to drive
• Conducting Equipment Inspections
• Sending DVIR Inspection Reports
• Truck, Tracker, Trailer, Tanker and Equipment List
• In App compliance watch to the FMCSA regulations
• Completed, signed Daily Driver Logs
• The ability to print and email logs and inspection reports
• Amazing technical support if you have any questions
• A admin website where you can access your log
• Print reports from the website, as well
• Fully Compliant with all published FMCSA regulations
• Black Box integration available upon request
• Mileage, Fuel and Load tracking and
• HOS Log displayed in RODS chart and Monthly Summary View
• IFTA reports from our compliance website
Are We Adding More Features in the Future? You bet we are!
• Expense and Fuel reporting
• Company specific Driver Log Forms
• Customizable Inspection reports
• Delivery routing with load tracking
• Bus and Coach passenger lists and routing
• Server to Server Daily Driver Logs data transfer
• Black Box Direct interconnect Via Blue-Tooth to establish in cab ELD
• Wireless pinging with company deployed stationary beacons
Other points of Interest in our application:
Truck, Tracker (Power Unit) Inspections
HOS Compliant DDL Reports
RODS chart DDL Display
Oil Field Exception mobile reporting
FMCSA ELD HOS requirements
ELD Out of Service criteria
DOT Certified Level 5 Inspection
DDL Report Sign and Print Fix