Ideal Weight (BMI,etc.) is the unique mobile application for all people who train , loss weight , gain weight or simply want to know all body indexes.
Easy to use design - 3 Steps:
1. Select Indexes (You can select multiple Indexes to count them all in one click)
2. Input body parameters
3. Get Results
2. Easy to use slide design
3. Count all 13 body parameters at the same time in one click
4. Special formulas for Body Builders
5. Special ideal weight formula for people who train in gym (GYM Formula)
6. Easy to understand final results with color panels based on results
7. 10 Ideal weight formulas + 1 special for trained people
For now there are 13 body indexes. So they are:
1. BMI Calculator (NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH A LOT OF MUSCLES - SEE GYM FORMULA). The body mass index , or Quetelet index, is a measure for human body shape based on an individual's weight and height (Sorry , for now only for > 20 years) You can calculate your BMI index with this option checked. So there is BMI calculator.
2. IW 10 different formulas to calculate ideal weight and average result based on all formulas. So the ideal weight calculator it is one of the main feature. You can calculate your ideal body weight with 10 different ideal weight formulas , plus if you have a lot of muscles or want to have and train in GYM there is unique special formula - GYM FORMULA regarding muscles.
2. LBM Lean body mass is calculated by subtracting body fat weight from total body weight
3. FAT The body fat percentage of a person is the total weight of fat divided by total weight. Body fat percentage calculator. (NOT FOR PEOPLE WITH A LOT OF MUSCLES - SEE GYM FORMULA).
4. BMR Basal Metabolic Rate measures the number of calories your body requires depending on daily activity. You can easily calculate your BMR by checking this option.
5. RMR Resting Metabolic Rate measures the number of calories your body requires to maintain itself at rest
6. WHR Waist-to-hip ratio is the ratio of the circumference of the waist to that of the hips
7. WHtR The waist-to-height ratio of a person is defined as the person's waist circumference, divided by the person's height
8. BSA The body surface area is the measured or calculated surface of a human body
9. PI Pignet Index is an index used for evaluation of body build
10. LBM Lean body mass is calculated by subtracting body fat weight from total body weight
11. JWBI Joe Weider's Bodybuilding Index shows ideal proportions of body (only for males)
12. JMBI John McCallum's Bodybuilding Index shows potentially achievable volumes of body (only for males)
13. DWBI David Wilby's Bodybuilding Index shows the lower limit of the potentially achievable volumes of body (only for males)
Ideal Weight (BMI,BMR,etc.) supports 3 systems: