CAUTION! Before using it, low the volume, and then up the volume little by little to avoid hurting your ears.
Idiotizer Free will block your mind. It will prevent you from speaking out loud and clear. Its usage is really simple, just wear your headphones or headset, set the volume as much as possible and try to speak out load continuously. You will get tongue tied!
The technique used by Idiotizer Free is the audio delay: you will hear your own voice with some configurable delay. The fun part is when you speak, you think you're talking correctly, but as soon as you listen to your own voice stammeringly you will try to concentrate but it will be worse as you will get more idiotized.
Note that this effect doesn't work on everybody, but most of them if used properly.
- The best sound quality.
- User interface enhanced.
- Volume control with amplifier x10!
- Use guide inside the app.
- Idiotizer Free page available on Facebook!
Try it out with your friends and have fun!
Make them to:
- say one multiplication table.
- sing the "Happy birthday" song.
- spell large words like "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".
Note: ¡Don't forget to turn the volume up!
- There are some low-end Android devices, like the HTC Wildfire that requires you to use the original headset that came bundled with the phone. If not, you may not hear anything.
- Samsung Galaxy II users must to know that the headset jack may look like correctly connected, but it isn't. Push it deeper carefully.
Follow us and share your videos on facebook.com/idiotizerfree
Problems and suggestions: [email protected]
IF YOU THINK THIS APPLICATION ISN'T COOL, THEN YOU AREN'T USING IT PROPERLY. IF YOU CAN'T GET IT WORKING WITH ANYONE, SEND US AND EMAIL TO [email protected]
AND WE'LL HELP YOU To USE THIS APP CORRECTLY.
NOTICE: I had to remove all my Google Play paid apps. If you are looking for the An'Brain app, you can download the latest version from here: http://goo.gl/3EHAxj
No more ads!