Please rate our app!
Free-Version: Resize 3 photos at once
- Resize an unlimited number of photos
- No ads
- Compression of selected photos or entire galleries,
- Save valuable storage space on your devise and take along your entire photo repertoire.
- Resize your photos in order to optimize them for use on the internet.
- Upload the downsized photos to your Dropbox (Full Version) and save valuable storage space.
This is how iDownsize works:
1. Select photos
2. Select compression level
3. The selected photo quality can be viewed before downsizing through a sample check
4. Enter the name of the new folder in which the resized photos will be saved / Dropbox-upload
5. Start downsizing - the compressed photos will now be saved - please refer to “Important note” before you begin!
For security reasons no photos will be deleted. In order to save storage space, you have to delete the old photos manually.
Favorites button: Save your preferred photo size for the next time
“Select-screen-size” button: The photo size is adjusted according to the resolution of your device.
Dropbox sync: Fast uploads optimized photo sizes, and better utilization of storage space.
Which potential exists? – Example digital cameras:
Especially when importing photos from an external digital camera a considerable amount of storage space can be saved when using iDownsize. New cameras with high resolution photos produce images up to 15 MB. Without a recognizable reduction in display quality the iDownsize-App can reduce the photo size to below 1 MB.
Example: photo size = 5 MB (5184x3460 pixels) with 1000 photos, reduction to approx. 1024x700 pixels - space saving of about 7 GB.
You have concerns compressing your photos? No need:
• iDownsize offers the opportunity to examine the display quality through a sample image before the downsize process begins
• Please note that the display quality with a reduction to 1024x768 pixels is flawless, even on large TV sets (Display HD-ready TVs: 1024x768 pixels)
• If you wish to enjoy your photos on a common Full HD-TV it is possible to downsize up to around 1920x1080 pixels without reducing the display quality
All information without guarantee
Have fun with iDownsize!