iFollow won Nasscom AppFame AWARD for ladies safety.
iFollow is a personal app which works on your mobile silently. This works as a background activity to reduce power consumption. iFollow is an app developed for helping people in accidents or similar danger situations. Once iFollow is activated, your phone is capable to generate calls to your prime contacts by just shaking the device.
You can add up to three(3) personal contact numbers to ask for help when you are in a danger situation.
When you are in danger situation all you have to do is just shake your mobile three times within 5 seconds; iFollow mobile app will do the rest.
This application, call your first contact person and wait for the person to respond the call. If he doesn’t respond to your call iFollow will generate an sms along with your geo location and send to all the three(3) personal contacts you saved in this app. After the first message, on each ten meters change in location, app will send sos with new location details.
1. Install the app on your Android device (Support devices with Gingerbread version 2.3.3 and above)
2. Up on successful installation, open the app and click on configuration icon to set phone numbers to be contacted during emergency. You may key-in any number or select one from phone contacts. You can configure up to 3 phone numbers.
3. Set sensitivity using the slider provided in configuration window. Right most position of slider offers highest sensitivity. Higher the sensitivity, iFollow will trigger call to emergency number with minimum shake.
4. Once above configurations are completed, click on close button and choose hide to run the app in background. In this state, call will be made to emergency number when the phone is shaken for 5 seconds.
5. Choose exit when close button is clicked to stop running the app.
6. iFollow icon will be visible on active apps screen when the app is running in the background.
For more information and feedback visit
Email: [email protected]
App promoted by Aucupa.com
Added shake sensitivity control to the settings.
Testing the shake control button added.