IFS Scan It lets you capture data and execute often time consuming ERP processes within and beyond the warehouse in a simple and efficient way
on smartphones as well as ruggedized professional devices.
IFS Scan It comes with an easy-to-understand user interface consisting of a process menu to get you started, followed by a customer configured process flow which for each step tells you what to capture by scanning a barcode, manual entry or reading an NFC tag if your device supports it.
If you don´t have a scanner built into the device or connected via Bluetooth, IFS Scan It allows you to use the device camera as a barcode scanner.
Use of IFS Scan It connected to your company’s IFS Applications Installation(s) requires that your company has a valid IFS Touch Apps subscription.
* Service release – fixes only
* Fixed issue with options menu not able to reach on devices without dedicated menu button.
* Photo capture functionality added
* Signature capture functionality added
* Empty date items are now possible to save without the app crashing
* Value choosen through date picker is now saved automatically
* Choosing a value through LOV now shows a progress dialog when saving
* Icons for date and camera scan is now enabled when they should be so