Get the IG app for fast, efficient trading on the go - optimised for both Android phones and tablets.
Tap in to thousands of global markets including forex, shares, indices and commodities. Identify opportunities with a range of features, such as sophisticated charts, news, alerts, analysis tools and more.
So download the IG app now and take your trading to the next level.
***INTRODUCING STOCKBROKING – New for UK and Ireland***(1)
• Buy and sell a wide range of local and international stocks
• Access live, real-time prices sourced from multiple venues
• Trade ‘at quote’ or via direct market access - available as standard
DEAL QUICKLY AND SECURELY
- Trade CFDs, spread bet, buy and sell shares - all from one app
- Benefit from secure 256-bit SSL encryption technology
- Over 99% of deals are transacted in 0.1 seconds or less*
- Manage your risk with a range of stop and limit orders
- Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
- Trade shares and CFDs with direct market access (DMA)
- View live prices on global markets
- Customise watchlists to monitor your favourites
- Get breaking news from Reuters
- Access interactive charts which you can pinch to zoom, or swipe to scroll
- Apply a wide variety of technical indicators
- Study valuable market data, including client sentiment indicators
DISCOVER THOUSANDS OF MARKETS
- Shares: a huge range of global shares such as Apple and BP
- Forex: over 80 FX pairs including EUR/USD and GBP/USD
- Indices: the FTSE 100 and all the major global stock indices
- Commodities: gold, silver, copper, oil and many more
Spread bets and CFDs are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed deposits. The value of shares, ETFs and ETCs bought through an IG stockbroking or stocks and shares ISA account can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Please ensure you fully understand the risks and take care to manage your exposure.
(1)Spread betting and stockbroking accounts are for UK and Ireland clients only.
Australia and New Zealand:
Please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available from IG before entering into any transaction with us. Issued by IG Markets Limited ABN 84 099 019 851. Australian Financial Services No. 220440. Authorised Futures Dealer in New Zealand, Company No.2249573.
IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at www.ig.com.sg.
IG is a trading name of IG Markets Ltd and IG Markets South Africa Limited. International accounts are offered by IG Markets Limited in the UK (FCA Number 195355), a juristic representative of IG Markets South Africa Limited (FSP No 41393). South African residents are required to obtain the necessary tax clearance certificates in line with their foreign investment allowance and may not use credit or debit cards to fund their international account.
IG provides execution only services and enters into principal to principal transactions with its clients on IG’s prices. Such trades are not on exchange. Whilst IG is a regulated FSP (number 41393), CFDs with IG are not regulated by the FAIS Act and IG does not provide advisory or intermediary services
IG Bank SA offers CFD Trading in Switzerland. IG Bank SA is registered at 42, Rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva, registered and supervised by FINMA.
Swiss clients, please contact [email protected]
in case you require assistance.
* 99.07% of trades executed in 0.1 seconds: average per month, IG globally (12 months to July 2014)
New menu options in list views - For fast access to all the features in the app, tap the new ‘menu options’ icon in list views.
Bug fixes and improvements