Trade CFDs and spread bet on thousands of global markets with the world’s No.1 provider.(1)
Now optimised for both android phones and tablets.
DEAL QUICKLY AND SECURELY
- Set up an account with no minimum balance directly from the app
- Deal securely with 256-bit SSL encryption technology
- Add cards(2), fund your account and make withdrawals
- Access interactive charts which you can pinch to zoom, or swipe to scroll
- Apply a wide variety of technical indicators
- Study valuable market data, including client sentiment indicators
- View live prices on a huge range of global markets
- Customise watchlists to monitor your favourites
- Get breaking news from Reuters
- Manage your risk with a range of stop and limit orders
- Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
- View your balance, profit & loss and margin requirements
DISCOVER THOUSANDS OF MARKETS
- Shares: thousands of global shares such as Apple and BP
- Forex: over 80 FX pairs such as EUR/USD and GBP/USD
- Indices: the FTSE 100 and all the major global stock indices
- Commodities: gold, silver, copper, oil and many more
- Sprint markets: super-fast, short-term binaries(3)
CFDs and spread bets are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. CFD trading and spread betting may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.
Australia and New Zealand:
Please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available from IG before entering into any transaction with us. Issued by IG Markets Limited ABN 84 099 019 851. Australian Financial Services No. 220440. Authorised Futures Dealer in New Zealand, Company No.2249573.
IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at www.ig.com.sg.
IG is a trading name of IG Markets Ltd and IG Markets South Africa Limited. International accounts are offered by IG Markets Limited in the UK (FCA Number 195355), a juristic representative of IG Markets South Africa Limited (FSP No 41393). South African residents are required to obtain the necessary tax clearance certificates in line with their foreign investment allowance and may not use credit or debit cards to fund their international account.
Please note: South African Residents are required to obtain tax clearance certificates in line with their foreign investment allowance.
(1) For CFDs, based on revenue excluding FX, published financial statements, August 2013; number of active UK financial spread betting accounts (Investment Trends UK Leveraged Trading Report December 2013). Spread betting is for UK and Ireland clients only.
(2) Funding via debit/credit card not available in South Africa.
(3) When dealing on sprint markets your capital is at risk. Sprint markets are not available in Singapore
Bug fixes – Improved overall stability