iGoBears! FREE Game Day Guide for California Basketball & Football - your concierge to Cal Sports developed by Cal Alumni for Cal Fans! Where to eat before or after the game, parking & traffic, weather, and a little something about Basketball & Football, too.
iGoBears is the product of dedicated fans who do this for free because of their love for the game, and is neither sponsored nor affiliated with the University of California, Berkeley.
Here are some key features:
- Most features work without cell or WiFi connections - so they will work in Haas and the Stadium!
- And a directory of local restaurants is in the phone - from Top Dog to Triple Rock, including every restaurant that you can book with OpenTable
- We honor Memorial Stadium with historical information, maps & photos.
- Cal Band Great! We've got your favorite Cal fight songs - just click on Cal Bandstand! And the Lyrics, too! Plus KALX Streaming.*
- In more practical matters, you won't find a more comprehensive traffic and transit section - anywhere.
- Including Bear Drive Times - the only "get you to the stadium on time" driving time report.
- Real-Time BART Departure Times from Berkeley
- The Roman's irreverent unBEARable Game Day Report and What Dan Thinks about Cal Sports.
- And weather reports for each Road venue that Cal will play at this season.
- And there is more to come... including tips and assistance for those looking for parking
* Continued use of KALX Radio and Cal Band Music Player running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
In the past year, our mobile app company has grown into an award-winning developer of unique community apps with a broad appeal.
Our philosophy is that great apps are made from combining our passion, experience, expertise, and fun! And one thing that we're passionate about is Cal and Cal Sports.
iGoBears Version 3 continues the reinvention of the Game Day App with even more fun features.
We're also passionate about our communities, helping small businesses, and hearing people say, “Wow, that's cool” – and that has prompted us to develop our Community and Festival Apps for Half Moon Bay, Pacifica, Menlo Park, Laguna Beach, Morro Bay and San Diego.
We hope you enjoy iGoBears, and if you have a brilliant idea, or just want to say “Go Bears!” please use the Email button in the About Us section, or visit us on Facebook at iGoBears. We'd love to hear from you!
Karri '79, Joe '80, & Dan '82 & Cal Band
- Links to Cal Band songs & info
- and many other improvements