Hailed by CNET as "the best streaming radio app.” Millions of Songs. Thousands of Stations. One Free App. That’s how easy iHeartRadio is.
iHeartRadio is the only radio and music app that features thousands of live radio stations from across the country AND makes creating custom stations as simple as telling us your favorite song or artist. iHeartRadio does all the work to create a playlist for you from our library of 20 million songs and 800,000 artists so that today’s hits and top music are only a tap away. The app includes live and custom stations covering Pop, Country, Hip-Hop, R&B, Alternative, Rock, Talk, News, Sports, Comedy, and more. With iHeartRadio, you have the only app you need to stream live AM/FM radio, experience iHeartRadio live music events, and listen to commercial-free custom music. And now you can cast iHeartRadio to your TV with Google Chromecast or pair the app with your Android Wear devices as well!
“iHeartRadio works flawlessly… listening to actual radio stations couldn't be much simpler” (About.com)
• For You - Personalized station recommendations tailored to your musical obsessions.
• Favorites - Access your favorite stations right from the iHeartRadio home screen.
• Perfect For - Looking for music to listen to while you work out, chill out, or take a road trip? iHeartRadio has hundreds of stations built to fit any mood or activity.
• Shows and Personalities - Listen to on-demand episodes from the best in News, Sports, Finance, Comedy, and Entertainment.
iHeartRadio is easy to use, and best of all, free. Try it today and see for yourself why we're featured as one of the Best Android Apps of 2014. We aim to stay there, so please let us know how we can improve by sharing your thoughts, wishes and wants at http://help.iheartradio.com!
To stay completely up to date, be sure to join our community on Twitter and Instagram @iHeartRadio, where you'll always get the latest music news, contests and access to your favorite artists.
For information on why iHeartRadio is requesting certain permissions on your device please visit
• New festive seasonal themes
• Fixed an issue that was causing incorrect talk episodes to play