It's no secret – at iiNet we love the internet and want to set it free. Our app will help you keep track of your account usage, provide support tools & access to some of our Freezone video & radio content.
* Broadband usage widget
* Broadband details screen (IP, connected since...)
* Mobile voice usage summary
* Outage notifications (maintenance, faults)
* Freezone Video (sport, kids, music, documentaries...)
* Freezone Radio
* Embedded mobile toolbox (network status, coffee cam, tasks)
* Some devices do not display video player controls (please tell us if yours doesn't)
* Some devices will not start the audio for some freezone radio contents.
If you are using the app through your iiNet DSL connection, then the video & radio content is provided un-metered! If you're using a mobile broadband or non-iiNet connection, your provider may charge you for using the content. Check with them if you are uncertain.
* Permission to make calls is required to enable the 'call support' button in Toolbox.
* Permission to modify or delete contents of your USB storage and permission to modify system settings are required to automatically download and set iiNet ringtones from Toolbox.
* Permission to prevent device from sleeping is required to keep freezone video playbacks active.
Please send feedback through to [email protected]
Progress bar display issue on widgets
User interface changes for better user experience
Freezone video search feature
Bug fix for audio and video player affecting certain devices
Freezone content retrieval optimisation
Plus a bunch of fixes that should keep the app running smoothly.