Kameram is the nr. 1 mobile IP camera application for Axis and Panasonic IP cameras. You can easily watch your house, office, shop or whatever you want to see! You just need an Axis, Hikvision or Panasonic IP camera and... Kameram.
Kameram contains a list of public cams so even when you don't have your own IP camera you can watch some of the cams we made public for you!
How does it work?
1. Login with your existing Kameram account. No account yet? Register for you trial.
2. After you've registered you can login with your Kameram username and password.
3. Click on the camera in the camera list to start live viewing. In the live viewing screen you can change PTZ of your camera, take a snapshot, go to fullscreen mode or start a recording.
4. For public demo cameras click the 'Take a tour' button
5. If your account supports online recording, click the 'Footage' button to playback your recordings
* Live viewing
* Playback recordings MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264 (old version MJPEG only)
* I/O triggering
* Recording trigger button
* Demo camera list
* Add, edit and delete cameras
* Fullscreen option
* IP camera status
* Support for Axis, Hikvision and Panasonic
* Delete Recordings
(supported features might differ per camera brand / model and for some features a subscription is needed, like online recording)
- Kameram mobile app supports MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 streams.
With Arm/Disarm users can switch cameras on and off in real time. Until now cameras could only be switched on or off by schedule, leaving no room to fly off the schedule. This belongs to the past now, shaping the technology to the users behaviour instead of the other way around.