This application sets a picture as a wallpaper with/without resizing.
Select a picture from the gallery, resize it, and set it as a wallpaper.
Tutorial video from AppInterview available now!
You can also activate this application via "Intent". Select a picture in the gallery or another app, and "share" it with this application.
* Image 2 Wallpaper introduces a brand new UI in v2.0. You can go back to the classic UI with the "Back to Classic UI" button.
- Both phone and tablet are supported.
- Resize selected image as you want or to fit to the home screen. In addition, you can keep the size of the image (Dot by Dot, DbD).
- Align the image arbitrary, or snap it to the edge of the home screen or the wallpaper.
- Tile the images or retain margins (borders).
- Set the color of the margins.
- Rotate, flip, crop the image.
- Save the image to the storage.
- Apply image effects: Gray scale, Sepia toning, Color level auto adjustment, Brightness adjustment, Contrast, Saturation, Gamma correction and Blur.
- No wallpapers included.
- Live wallpapers are not supported.
* Cropping uses a lot of memory. If you get an out of memory error, please crop the image with the gallery etc. before using it with this app.
* About the lock screen wallpaper: since Android OS doesn't provide standard APIs for this operation, this app cannot do anything directly. However, if you save the resized image, you can set it to the lock screen from the gallery with your device's standard tools.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Translations and others:
Russian and German (and improved English): Thanks to Alexey Eberhardt.
Polish: Thanks to Dawid Holko.
Turkish: Thanks to Can Elalmis.
Spanish (version 1): Thanks to Alfredo Diaz.
Chinese (version 1): Thanks to milfin.
(Texts in Spanish and Chinese added in version 2.0 is by machine translation.)
Tutorial video: Thanks to https://twitter.com/AppInterview
- Added Turkish translation. Thank you Can Elalmis!
- Added a blur effect.
The blur effect takes a long time to set the wallpaper or show the preview. A larger radius blurs more.
- Added an option to disable the confirmation when setting.
Fixed app crash in Android 2.3 devices and some Android 4.0 devices.
- Added workaround for Google Play Services issue temporarily.