Image Wrench is a handy android app to share your images at high speed with any of your favorite social networks. It allows you to select images, resize them and share them via Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare etc.
Majority of the smart phones shoot very high resolution images. Sharing such huge files can be a daunting task if you have a slow network. In other case where your network is sufficiently fast, mobile data is at a premium and you have to pay hefty amount for it. Despite all this, majority of the social networks and websites do not use complete information contained in the high resolution images.
For example, Facebook first uploads and then converts into small size. Image Wrench attempts to reduce the image size first and then upload to save your precious time and bandwidth.
Try this Lite version of Image Wrench and if you LOVE it, the full version is priced at only $0.99.
This is a free version and you can:
* Resize images to high, medium or small size
* Share them via Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare or via any other social network
* Create new albums on Facebook or upload to already existing albums or post images on your wall
* Share up to 2 images at a time
* Automatic rotation according to exif tag
* Keep exif tags of original photos
* Keep GPS data of original photos
* No Ads, because we want our customer's experience to be ad free.
The full version includes all the above mentioned features and there is no restriction on the number of images that you can share at once.
1. New user interface for image selection
2. Select images from your android gallery and compress them using ImageWrench
3. Improved image compression algorithm
4. Bug fixes