ImageMeter lets you measure dimensions, angles and areas in your photos with ease. No more need to draw a sketch of your apartment or furniture. Simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or pad.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from Leica, Bosch, CEM, and Hilti are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image long after you took the picture. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter, because it enables you to measure the missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. This works whenever the objects you want to measure are within a plane (even if it is only virtual) and if you can provide a reference rectangle for ImageMeter. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and still compute the measurements correctly. You can also have as many measurement planes in one image as you like.
- measurements of lengths, angle, and arbitrarily shaped areas
- metric and imperial units (even formats like 1' 2 3/4" are supported)
- value input with autocompletion
- text annotation with user definable preset texts and automatic text formatting
- export to PNG and JPEG
- sort your images into subfolders and export complete folders as ZIP archives
- Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles.
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
- Leica Disto D110, D810, D510 (Android 4.3 with Bluetooth LE required),
- Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
- Bosch GLM100c,
- Hilti PD-38 (this is the only app that supports this device),
- CEM iLDM-150.
Not yet supported: Bosch PLR30c, PLR50c
This is the free version with watermarks in exported images, some limitations on the number of measures per photo and limited Bluetooth measurement distance. For the full version, either install the pro version or upgrade within the free app. Both ways give you the full set of features.
*** This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: "a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space" ***
Support email: [email protected]
Feel free to contact me if you observe any problems,
or just want to give feedback. I will answer to your
emails and help you resolve problems.
At this place, I'd like to thank all users for all the positive feedback I get. Many of your proposals have already been implemented and improved the app a lot, and many ideas are waiting to be included in the next versions. Let me assure you that all of your proposals are considered, as my goal is to make this app as good as possible to improve your productivity.
Thank you for providing translations: Marco D. (Italian), Victor R. (Russian), Ning Zhao (Chinese)
- fixed migration of inconsistent old legacy data