TAKE ONE LOOK AT iMEET AND YOU WILL NEVER THINK OF WEB CONFERENCING THE SAME WAY AGAIN. With the iMeet app for Android, you can start or join a meeting, meet using video, and share a presentation right from your mobile device.
· A brand new updated user interface
· Through the new Personal Meeting Controls, you have easy access to features that make hosting or viewing a meeting easier to navigate.
· Click Schedule a Meeting and an invitation prepopulated with the meeting details and ready to email.
· Enhanced Connect Audio features make it easy to connect the audio using your 3G/4G wireless network or WiFi.
· Run your presentation or pass control to someone else, right from your mobile device.
· Cloud-based file storage.
· Share files and chat with others in the meeting.
· Automatically syncs contacts across all your devices.
· Consistent user experience across your computer and smartphone.
· REGISTERED USERS - START or JOIN a meeting from your mobile device by signing in using your iMeet credentials.
· UNREGISTERED GUESTS – JOIN a meeting from your mobile device by signing in as a First-Time Guest.
Questions? Email [email protected]
- iMeet VoIP upgraded to HD quality using G722 technology.
- The active talker in the meeting now visually displays in a green glow.
- Users can now tap “Share this app” to easily refer iMeet to a friend.
- Various issues with file presentation and pass control of a file were fixed.
- Fix to address dropping connection and closing application issues.
- Fixes for meeting volume inconsistencies.
- Minor bug fixes.