Enter the Immersive Mode. This is the full screen mode on Kit-Kat and Lollipop.
* Because of an Android limitation, the keyboard will not work while in immersive mode.
This tool can enter and leave the new Immersive Mode so that you can take advantage of every pixel on your screen. This will thus hide the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
* Enter and leave immersive mode from settings
* Enter and leave immersive mode from the notification area
* Multiple options on how and when a notification should be displayed
* Choose to also hide the status bar on top
* Can automatically enter immersive mode on selected applications
* Has a blacklist for applications that you rather never have in immersive mode
* Contains a widget to toggle the state
* Has Tasker/Locale support
* Does not require root! So no root is needed, no extra configuration is needed, works out of the box!
* Public intents
are available, for instance to script some action
* Keyboard only works in certain cases. It might be needed to exit immersive mode for certain applications to use the keyboard. This is a security feature of android.
* Some applications can't handle switching to immersive mode. Those applications don't follow the normal design guidelines of android. Mostly games have this problem.
* On the cyanogenmod ROM, the home button will not work
For any questions or feature requests, contact the developer.
Thank you for using Immersive Mode.
Version 1.11.2 (10/10/2015)
+ Option to start immersive mode at boot
* Improve feedback support and about
* Add extra warning for keyboard support