Immigo is a comprehensive resource providing up-to-date, relevant and need-to-know information for practitioners working in the immigrant integration space. Immigo offers the following resources:
- Immigration Basics: An overview of common immigration issues, including eligibility and document checklists, community education materials, and links to key resources and forms.
- Legal Help Finder: A national directory of nonprofit immigration legal service providers, searchable by location or zip code.
- Immigration News: Daily immigration news and updates, which users can share via social media.
- Trainings and Events: A national calendar of immigration-related trainings and events, including relevant location, registration and contact information.
- Community Poll: Interactive polls on a range of immigration and immigrant integration topics.
- Alerts: Timely alerts on changes to the immigration law, new resources and practice alerts, and outreach and advocacy opportunities.
Immigo is made possible by the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) with support from Verizon and developed in partnership with the Immigration Advocates Network (IAN) and Pro Bono Net.
Immigration Basics: New content areas added for DAPA, Preparing for the Future and Immigrant Youth. Users can also email, print and share resources via social media.
Legal Help Finder: Users can perform an advanced search on more than 1,000 free and low-cost nonprofit immigration legal service providers by zip code, current location, areas of law, types of legal assistance, and languages spoken.