Need help? Get it when needed from friends and family who can collaborate to solve the problem. See http://3tier.IMOKsecurity.com for a short demo. Visit http://IMOKSecurity.com to learn more, and hit the 'Get Started' button to see how to register for the free basic Friends and Family service.
Now Available: Sign up with selected professional monitoring services to provide 24/7 support. You can now do this directly from your phone.
- Alert up to seven family members/friends in your network that you control with your browser or directly on your phone.
- Track the location of the person in trouble and those responding in real time on an integrated map.
- Touch the red pin identifying the person in trouble to display their current address.
- All responders are located with their own pins.
- Call the person in trouble with a single button push.
- Call any of the responders with a single button push.
- Chat in real-time with everyone in the alert session.
- Locate and call the closest Police/Fire departments to the alerting party with a single button push. (This feature currently works only when alerting party is in the US and selected countries)
- Lock your phone to hide it or to conserve battery and RUOK continues to run in the background updating your location to responders every 90 seconds.
- Monitor and respond to alerts from your browser as well.
- Register by creating a unique ID, or just use your Facebook credentials.
Fix camera access bug introduced by Samsung Galaxy S5
Add distinctive IMOK sound for Alert and Alarm notifications.
Eliminate GCM push delays when sending IMOK alerts
UI adjustments for larger devices.
Allow Alarm Centers to enable/disable friend/family input.
Allow full-screen video presentations.
Updated to fix Motorola Droid GUI issues with font sizes.
Geo-Fencing for Alarm Dealer choice.