With ImperiHome, control your home automation systems and connected objects from a single and highly customizable interface.
No need for a central server or dedicated setup. The application directly connects to your systems using APIs and allows you to remotely interact with all your devices.
Currently, ImperiHome is able to connect to:
- Vera, VeraLite (ZWave controller by Micasaverde / Vera Control) UI5 and UI6
- ZiBase (Multi-protocol controller by Zodianet)
- eedomus (ZWave controller by Connected Object)
- IPX800 (Relay controller by GCE Electronics)
- Eco-Devices (Teleinfo energy counter by GCE Electronics)
- Netatmo Weather Station
- Koubachi Plant Sensor
- LightManager (Controller by JBMedia)
- Zipabox (Multi-protocol controller by Zipato) / Cameras and security features not yet supported
- Systems implementing the ISS API (ImperiHome Standard System)
- MJPEG IP cameras
- … more will come!
At home using your wall-mounted tablet or outside using your smartphone, take benefit of ImperiHome features to control your smart home the way you want:
- fast and responsive user interface
- voice recognition
- NFC tags actions
- charts module
- customizable dashboards with smart widgets (limited in free version)
- Android shortcuts
- local or remote network auto detection
- layouts for both smartphones and tablets
- several options to fine-tune the application
- import/export preferences (only in pro version)
- Sony SmartWatch2 integration
- Automatic wake-up using front camera move detection. WARNING: this feature is highly dependent on the type of device and camera. We can't guarantee it will work wit all devices.
- Tasker Plugin (pro version only)
- REST Control API (pro version only)
This is the free version of ImperiHome. Unlock pro features by installing also the ImperiHome Pro Unlocker:
Check out more on ImperiHome webite (http://www.imperihome.com) and contact us at [email protected]
should you encounter any issue.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
- LightManager : Ignoring devices whose ID can not be found
- Vera : Fixed UI6 server migration
- Vera : Support of sirens
- Zipabox : Better management of generic HTTP sensors
- Zipabox : Workaround for inverted shutters