Implant Pro is a tool developed by California Implant Institute and Dr. Louie Al-Faraje. This App is intended for general dentists and specialists who provide implant and implant-related dental services to their patients.
Key features include:
• Consent forms section provides the ability to access 18 different consents forms covering all aspects of implant dentistry. You can download and save these consents in IBook to view them at anytime, share them by e mail and send wirelessly to any air-print enable printer.
• Checklists section provides the ability to access over 20 implant surgical procedures checklists. These checklists outline the proper sequence for most common dental implant surgical procedures. These lists include checklists for possible complications that might arise during the surgery or soon after. You can download and save these checklists in IBook. Review the steps of the surgery just before the start of the procedure will add an extra margin of safety and standardize the approach to implant surgeries. Also, you can share them by e mail and send wirelessly to any air-print enable printer.
• Instrument setups section will be welcomed by your surgical assistants as it will ease the process of setting up your surgical tray/table and save time.
• Postoprative instructions section provides a list of postop instructions that can be printed right out of the App through air-print enable printer quickly to be given to the patient right after the procedure or can be emailed to the patient as well.
• The RX section provide you with the ability to review the medications protocols recommended by the California Implant Institute for a variety of implant surgical procedures.
• The App also allows you to stay informed of industry calendar events as well as save your favorite regularly used forms, checklists and other useful App info into the convenient Quick Pages Tab.
• The App will also provide you on regular basis with updates regarding dental implant educational opportunities offered by the California Implant Institute.
• And MORE
California Implant Institute offers a variety of dental implant educational programs including 1 year comprehensive fellowship program in oral implantology. This training program includes 4 sessions (5 days each) designed to provide dentists with practical information that will be immediately useful to them, their staff and their patients while performing procedures. The 4 sessions combined offer more than 300 CE hours.
For more info on the CII Fellowship program and other programs offered by the California Implant Institute please visit: www.implanteducation.net