The IN Crash App provides you with helpful resources and easy access to emergency tools that can help get you to safety in the event of an accident.
- Emergency Accident Center
- Proof of Insurance storage, right in the App - No need to go searching through the glovebox for a piece of paper
- One Touch Access to call the Police or to locate the nearest Emergency Center
- Easy Access to call a Taxi Cab for the times you may need a safe ride home
- Accident Form to report when you have been involved in an accident
- Ability Capture photos at the scene of the incident and submit in the Accident Form
- *Audio Recording from the device to capture sound right at the scene of the incident to send with your form
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of injuries and accidents
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in personal injury cases
I have recovered millions of dollars for my personal injury clients over the past fifteen years. And, I never take a fee until you get paid.
I sit down with you in a free initial consultation to discuss your case and how I can help. I am Neil Chapman, Attorney at Law, and I am an experienced motor vehicle accident and Evansville personal injury lawyer .
I represent people on a no recovery—no fee basis. If I do not win your case, you do not have to pay an attorney fee.
Your Evansville car accident attorney
If you are injured in a crash, you need help to receive and maximize your financial recovery. As an experienced car accident attorney in Evansville, I can determine exactly who should be held accountable for the accident, whether it was a driver, a car-part manufacturer, or someone responsible for road maintenance. I then make a case that his or her negligence caused your injuries, and seek the appropriate amount of compensation accordingly.
*Audio Recording requires a device with a microphone, or a headset with a built-in microphone