The first ever food diary for Indian foods. Take charge of your own health by tracking the foods you eat every day by just a few taps on your mobile device. This app records date and time of each meal, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, and soft drinks. Take this information to your doctor, or dietitian or use it yourself to improve your eating patterns.
Keeping a food diary is an excellent first step to assess not only how you eat, but also why you eat the way you do.
Five Reasons to Keep a Food Diary
1. Your Food Diary Will Show You What You Eat
2. Your Food Diary Can Help You Lose Weight
3. Your Food Diary Can Help You Plan Out Meals
4. Your Food Diary Will Show You What You Need To Eat
5. Your Food Diary Will Keep You on Track