With the Industry Online Support App you have access to more than 300,000 documents about all the Siemens Industry products - any time and anywhere, whether you have problems during the implementation of a project, need help for trouble-shooting, want to expand your system or plan a new plant.
You have access to: FAQs, downloads of the latest firmware or software version, manuals, certificates, characteristics, application examples and tools, product notes (e.g. announcement of new products), successors in case of product discontinuation.
Get a quick overview of the latest entries on the start screen. The search function provides you with hits concerning the products and entries and supports you with a personal list of suggestions. Find your personal favorites in “mySupport”, all the entries you need regularly. You also have the possibility to send an inquiry to the Technical Support (Support Request).
Moreover, the area Messages area provides you with selected messages about new functions, important entries or events.
The main functions at a glance:
• Scanning product codes/EAN codes with a direct display of all the technical information about this product, including graphic data (CAx data).
• Sending product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
• Sending inquiries to the technical Support (Support Requests). with a photo function for transmitting detailed information.
• The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
• Offline cache function of all the favorites in mySupport. These entries are also available without network reception.
• Transferring PDF documents into a library (e.g. iBooks etc.).
Replacing the “SIRIUS eAssistance” App
Of course, the Industry Online Support app also contains all the information about SIRIUS products and replaces the SIRIUS eAssistance app. The SIRIUS eAssistance app will soon be no longer offered in the Store.
To be able to use all features as usual, you need authorizations for the app. The authorizations will only be used when you make use of the function.
These are the functions and the authorizations required for them.
To send us feedback with your device information attached (only if the checkbox for reading out the device data is checked).
To add a Siemens Contact Person to your own contacts.
To calculate a route to a Siemens Contact Person.
Generally required to store data (your Favorites, your offline cache, your support requests, …) locally in the device.
To scan a product code or attach an image to a support request.
WLAN connection information:
For web services data
NOTICE: Favorites/support requests from version 3.6 CANNOT be transferred.
New functions of version 4.1
• Expanded offline functionality
• New operating concept
• Writing functions in the forum.
Your feedback is welcome.
Just write us an email to [email protected]