Read now the full INFINANCE magazine in a high quality Newsstand application available on your Android device.
inFinance – the premier magazine for finance professionals, published quarterly by Finsia – the Financial Services Institute of Australasia. Finsia is Australasia’s premier membership association for finance professionals.
• advances members’ careers by building their capability and professional standing – and by connecting them to leading content, insights and influential networks
• plays a vital role in strengthening the finance industry through policy initiatives and respected credentials that drive rigorous professional standards
• connects thousands of members working in: Corporate Finance & Wholesale Banking, Financial Markets, Managed Funds & Superannuation and Private Wealth Management & Retail Banking.
There is one digital subscription option: One-year subscription for $59.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your Google Wallet account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Please go to http://www.finsia.com/about_finsia2/corporate_policies/privacy_policy for more information and contact.
For more information about Finsia see www.finsia.com or phone member relations on 1300 346 742.
- added push notifications for new issues;
- bug fix for the login module;
- bug fix for the issue titles;
- bug fix for displaying Free Samples;